Thursday, November 08, 2007

24

I didn't watch the season in which Tony Almeida supposedly died, but was so sad when I heard about his death. Mostly through wishful thinking I was determined that he would come back to the show. Most people thought I was crazy...


BUT, a couple days ago Steph told me that she heard from Courtney (who I'm just guessing found out through a blog) that he is coming back in the 2008 season :) and I just googled it and it looks like it's true. In my (subjective) opinion, this is a really good attempt to redeem the show from last year's horrible season.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay, you can say it...I have the gift of prophecy.

m.j.nels said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0KtyHCuAtA

m.j.nels said...

you should watch that!!

Fly_Away said...

Lost is a far superior show to anything on television! I don't understand peoples obsession with 24.

Lost is to 24 like Steak is to Spam like a tropical beach is to a Russian Gulag like the late Chris Farley is to Kevin Smith of "Hitch" infamy and so on...

Anonymous said...

This post should not turn into a denigration of 24. If you cannot rejoice with us at the returning our dearly beloved character then you should keep your thoughts to yourself, mister.

Since I have never seen Lost, I will not venture into criticism of that show. But I will say that it's really going to be hard to match 24 once Tony is back, regardless of the nature of his return.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I don't usually post on blogs, I just check them religiously. But this news changed my ways. I was in 24 depression because I just heard on the radio that because of the writers strike the premier of 24 will be slightly postponed. But I will wait for as long as I have to for Tony Almeida to come back! Courtney, you were right all along! Now we just need to raise Michelle from the dead and bring back Kim and Chase and its all good!

Anonymous said...

Durr...I'm a dork! That last comment was from me...Emily Tarter :) Hi 2520! I check your blog everyday on my lunch break! You guys make me smile!

~Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily!

:)

 
Locations of visitors to this page