Wednesday, January 23, 2008

happy. birthday. ellie.

It's a day late but I wanted to wish Ellie a very happy 25th birthday!!! I am so grateful for Ellie and the wonderful friend she has been to me and to countless others. Here are a few of many things I love about Ellie...

- Will not give up easily.

- Sometimes knows what I'm thinking without me even saying a single thing.

- Is able to memorize other people's credit card numbers and passwords (I'm impressed but don't exactly like the fact that she knows my password).

- Very willing to listen and help me through little or big things going on in life.

- Does not hesitate to help out...even driving down to Rochester and staying awake all night last summer at the hospital.

- Is the one who will figure out how to fix something that I think is impossible (like my bed!)

- Speaks hard truth and asks good questions.

- She loves Jesus and has a heart for God to be glorified and for deaf people to know him.

- Willing to eat gross and crazy things just because she was dared to.

- Dominates at Dance Dance Revolution.

- Did not get angry when I jumped on her bed to wake her up and broke it.

- Taught me how to make granola and many other food items and is the go-to person when it comes to cooking/baking questions.

Happy Birthday Ellie. You are old now.

7 comments:

Courtney Reissig said...

Happy Birthday, Ellie!

Katie said...

you can not forget to mention that she remembers EVERY detail of a conversation! Ellie, you're a great story teller!
love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

love you, steph

Molly said...

cheers to Ellie! Our little clan LOVES you!

ehl said...

thanks for that post Andrea!! Love you too!

Gabby Huerta said...

you forgot that she gives the most amazing hugs.

i love you ellie!
Gabs

Waldemar Family said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!

 
Locations of visitors to this page