Tuesday, June 17, 2008

NBA Finals: Game #6

Ok everybody, get excited.....KG (a.k.a. "the big ticket", or Kevin Garnett) and the Boston Celtics are 3:39 seconds away from winning the 2008 NBA Finals! The score is Boston- 118 to LA- 84.

SJ: Oh, oh...he's so happy! It's so cute! (referring to KG)

(I'm officially going to start "live-blogging" at around the 2min mark, but I had to add that comment)

AF: I'm so happy for him!

SJ: How tall is Kevin Garnett?

EL: I think he's around 7 feet...right??

AF: Yeah, or 6'11"

EL: (after looking it up) he's 6'11".

SJ: He looks taller because he's so skinny.

.............
2:21 left in the game

SJ: I forgot he was called the big ticket.

KH: One hundred twenty-three points! This is like the worst game I have ever seen in my life!

AF: Oh, NO! This is the best game...that's because I have seen game after game after game of KG losing.

SJ: It's because it's a blowout!

AF: Just you wait till you see him after the game.

(TV sound went off for a second)

SJ: Oh, did he swear??

.....
1:52 left in the game

KH: C'mon Lakers...catch up! Is there a 10 pointer??

SJ: Yee-ah!

AF: How do you write that?? YEE-AH

SJ: Boo-ya...alley oop!

KH: Did they put all their B-string players in??

SJ: I don't think they have "B-string" players.

.....
1:04 left in the game

KH: This is just embarrassing for the Lakers...seriously to lose by that much in the final game....41 point difference, oh wait, 42 point difference. No ones even cheering.

AF: AWW!

SJ: Andrea, I'm happy for you...I am, this means a lot to you!

KH: OK, a little premature...you still have 30 seconds to play (after the gatorade was dumped on the Celtics coach.)
..............
26.7 left in the game

EL: Guys! 19 seconds left

KH: And they're running the clock down

SJ: YAY!!

AF: This is so exciting!!

SJ: Wait for it! Oh, this is so cool...I love sports!

KH: Wait, was that a leprechaun??

AF: Well they are the Celtics.

SJ: Are celtics Irish??

AF: Oh yeah, Celtics=Leprechaun

..........
Celtics WON game! (131-92)
...........

AF What are they doing??

SJ: He's crying!

AF: Oh, look at him. I knew he was going to be happy! I've been waiting for 8 years for this moment!

.......KG is being interviewed........

AF: He talks like our neighbors!

SJ: His method of communicating is obviously yelling!

SJ: I bet Jesse's really happy!

7 comments:

Fly_Away said...

I'm glad other people like basketball so that I don't have to.

Gabby Huerta said...

FIRST: i love that you guys updated.
SECOND: I laughed alot reading this.
THIRD: I MISSSSSS YOU GUYS!!!!!

gabs

Christi Joy said...

Yah! Go Celtics (and KG)!! :D

Unknown said...

ok, best post so far. hands down best post!

Autumn said...

okay, i've never even watched a celtics game before, but i seriously felt like i was in the room with you guys...that was hysterical!

Anonymous said...

it twas fun.

SJ

andrea said...

That was funny my favorite part was the "I love sports!" That made me laugh inside.
Greta

 
Locations of visitors to this page