Monday, February 25, 2008

random assortment of thoughts...


Yes, the blog still exists.

It has been a while since I have posted, so I will go ahead and give it a go.

So many things have been going on in the 2520 house. Ellie is in Colorado for training before she leaves for Brazil. We miss you, Ellie! The house isn't quite the same without you. Your room looks...well...clean. Katie is leaving for Boston on March 6th and will visit Meg and Aaron. I am a little jealous. I really like Boston. I hope that she has a fun and refreshing time with them! Sarah was at her cabin this past weekend, and we are awaiting her return. She has been knitting a ton in the past couple of months. This hobby has just re-surfaced. Andrea is taking piano lessons this semester and has graced us with her piano playing. Quite good. I can hum along to some of the songs. I finally quit my job at Starbucks and have started working for my dad at the office. It has been good. So far.

I have recently picked up the book, When People Are Big, and God is Small and really love it! This book talks about overcoming the fear of man and people pleasing. It is really good. If you haven't read it--READ IT! This book is probably one of the most helpful books I have ever read.

Ohh! Sarah is HOME!!

That's all. Hope everyone is doing well. Don't forget to comment. :)

(The picture was taken when Courtney came to visit.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi steph!

Courtney Reissig said...

I miss you, friends.

Manda (+2) said...

Cool- so what does your normal day on the job look like now that it doesn't involve fix'n latte's? Hope you like it!

Love you girls, thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh Steph,
We just love you! Come play greed with us sometime, because you just might win again. And then you will have won two games in your life. Love, Sharon, Bethany, and Emily Hedstrom

Anonymous said...

ohh ohh!! that would be so much fun!

btw: we look festive in our red and green shirts. yay.

-steph

 
Locations of visitors to this page