Tuesday, April 28, 2009

i got a gift...

Last week a bunch of my friends and DG coworkers went to the Gospel Coalition conference in Chicago. It sounded like it was a great conference and tons of fun. I didn't go....boo. Sometimes I felt like I was there because I would receive texts like: "Josh Harris just smiled at me" and "I printed out CJ Mahaney's name tag" or "I just got my picture with Mark Driscoll!" When Anna came back, she told me she had a present for me. I wasn't really expecting this:


Haha! I laughed when I saw it but...perfect present cause I love CJ Mahaney :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

It is now a great addition to our home decor

steph said...

This sign really makes me happy :)

Courtney said...

we all knew you would like it!!! YAY!

andrea said...

i do love it!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page