Sunday, October 25, 2009

Regression 2009 Part 1

Want to know what happens when you are sick with H1N1 (Also known as swine flu, for those who don't know. Got that, Steph?) for over a week and you can't read any books because memory and concentration are a bit of a challenge?

Movies. LOTS of movies. Here is a list of what I watched while I was sick:

1. Fellowship of the Ring: extended version
2. The Two Towers: extended version
3. Return of the King: extended version (4 1/2 hours!)
4. Pride and Prejudice/Pride and Predjuice: 6 hour version
5. The Incredibles
6. My Best Friend's Wedding
7. Bourne Identity
8. Bourne Supremacy
9. Tuck Everlasting
10. The Guardian (Andrea got sea sick with this one and almost didn't go to church. You'll have to ask her about it.)
11. A League of Their Own
12. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

There might be more. I was semi-conscious for most of the week and can't remember details. A special thank you to the Tong's for allowing the projector to stay at our house the whole week! Made the movie watching that much better................

5 comments:

andrea said...

Sarah! That is a stinkin' lot of movies :) Yeah...that movie did make me feel a little, or maybe a lot, nauseous. ugh. Get better, Sarah...

steph johnson said...

You are all about the R's, aren't you? Lots of movies...extended versions of LOTR...whoa.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

But you didn't finish the Bourne series.

and how did a coast guard movie get Andrea nauseous?

andrea said...

yeah! we should watch the last Bourne movie. I love them!

I'm wondering the same thing - not quite sure how a movie could make me nauseous, but it did. I get sick on boats sometimes and a lot of the movie shows high wind and water. oh man.

Colleen Kron said...

I love A League of Their Own. Always have, always will!

 
Locations of visitors to this page