Monday, December 15, 2008

fun at sarah's house!

Last week, we all went over to Sarah's parent's house for dinner. Sarah and Ellie made really good lasagna (you should ask Sarah for the recipe). And her mom made an awesome dessert. We ate, talked, listened to her dad tell ole and lena jokes....


laughed a lot, watched some home videos of Sarah and her siblings....

played and sang a couple Christmas carols.....

Sarah and I had fun playing together. AND we are thinking about getting a piano for 2520. If any of you know of a cheap or free piano, let us know.......

3 comments:

Scott said...

You are going to get one!?! I'll definitely keep my eyes open.

Courtney Reissig said...

I so wish I was there. Sad. It looked like fun.

Anonymous said...

Such a FUN night!

 
Locations of visitors to this page