Saturday, December 06, 2008

the newly acquired jewelry post (for Bep)

Ellie and I (Andrea) got our nose pierced a couple weeks ago! Ellie was much calmer than I. Steph in the background: "Whoa! I don't want to see!!"


As we ran out of the house, Ellie realized she was wearing her slippers but she decided to keep them on! Jake (the nose piercer) thought it was pretty funny.

Becky and Sarah came with us. They both already had their nose pierced. This is right after we got them pierced...standing outside of Saint Sabrina's. You can't really see them, but they are there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAHHHH!!! So cool! I always wanted to get mine pierced, but couldn't get up the nerve. I can't wait to see those noses of yours, ladies! :-)

Bethany said...

you guys (in steph's voice).
i am so proud of you.
thank you for this special post.
love, bep

 
Locations of visitors to this page