Sunday, January 10, 2010

Haircuts.

So...I'm watching Julie & Julia again. A couple months ago, or whenever it was in the theater, I saw it with my friend, Karen. Of course it made me want to blog and cook more but sadly, it's not been super successful. But Steph and I do have a little dream (for the winter) to try out a new recipe once a week. It's a good plan, I think, but it hasn't exactly started yet. But winter didn't really officially start until Dec 21st, so we're not too far behind. Right? Maybe we will blog our results. Maybe.

In other news: short hair is a new rule for 2520 residents. Steph and I were the only ones with long hair but we just got tons cut off. Steph, 10 inches and mine...well, we didn't measure, so I'll just say 8...

Steph before (you don't need to pay any attention to Sarah...she has pretty much the same hairstyle):


Ta-da:

Me with my hair:

Me after (and with the tea-pot my roommates gave me as a birthday gift):

And...of course...Katie Steller...who cut all our hair off....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Bryan said...

"...you don't need to pay any attention to Sarah..."

That's awful!

Talitha Piper said...

cute haircuts!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Sarah. I was paying attention :-) LOVE the cuts ladies! Let me know if you need any recipes... I've got alot of good ones.

skronny said...

thanks for all of the love and for paying attention to me! andrea: you could take some pointers here.........

Colleen Kron said...

I think Sarah is behind ALL of the short hair business. I am not so sure I approve. I mean, everyone looks great, but I am REALLY missing my long hair... 17 inches later is a lot of hair. Even if I had only done 10, well, I would still have somewhat long hair... but alas, it is short and doesn't fit in a ponytail so I am back to pigtails. I have regressed back to kindergarten in terms of hair style. Oh well. It grows... and yes, Sarah, it will be growing.

 
Locations of visitors to this page