Saturday, January 24, 2009

for ellie....and past youth group peeps...

Thought you youth group guys might enjoy this short video of Jason Kemper. For those who don't know him, he is an American who has lived in Ireland for the past three months and obviously caught onto the accent quite quickly. Here's his blog. He used to work with us in the youth group. He stopped into work yesterday and it was hard to take him seriously because he talks so different now!

And the dinner comment is regarding a two-year-old bet made about the Super Bowl champ. If our team won, he cooks dinner for our house. If his team won, we cook dinner for him. I don't even remember which team was "ours" but they beat Chicago. However, he still has not fulfilled his end of the deal....

4 comments:

ehl said...

the accent is GREAT!! every sentence/phrase ends by going up...so funny! Thanks for the greeting Jason..and I hope to see you sometime this side of heaven, even if it's not for a meal! :)

Scott said...

I think it's real.

Anonymous said...

I know you guys get high traffic...hopefully I can reroute some of it to my new blog.


Regards,

Sir Walter Gibralter

aka Trenton Beenie Burnsarino

Anonymous said...

yeah....i'm pretty sure it was real!

trenton - i put your blog on my feed-reader. yeah!

 
Locations of visitors to this page