Tuesday, January 06, 2009

p-i-a-n-o

My roommates are really cool and bought me a piano for my birthday! Here are a couple videos. You can't really see the second video very well but the best part is Sarah repeatedly saying: "Steph, turn on the light....steph, turn on the light...." :)

Really, though, I am so so thankful for my roommates. Not just because they bought me a piano. But Sarah, Ellie, Steph, Katie, Lacy & (Courtney!) are some of the best roommates I could ever have.

And the movers -- Mike, Nick & Becky, Trent, Mr. Lundquist, Andrew, Timothy -- Thanks so much!!




2 comments:

Gabby Huerta said...

aaaawwww i love you girls!


my favorite part is "We said we'd put it on the blog"

Andrea: "Oh, oh...ohh..!"

Courtney Reissig said...

Oh, it brought tears to my eyes that you would include me as a roommate. :) You are still my roommates too (and the best roomies ever!)

I love you and can't wait to see the piano!

love,
court

 
Locations of visitors to this page