Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Bob's Java Hut.

This afternoon, Sarah and I tried out a new coffee shop. Bob's Java Hut. Interesting place. I'd recommend it. One whole wall of the coffee shop is a garage-door type window that completely opens. We sat inside, but not completely...




If you want to try it out, it's at the corner of Lyndale and W 27th. Oh, and Sarah says the coffee is fine. I don't know cause I don't drink coffee...but the steamed milk is good.

Before we left, Sarah wanted to eat her peach....in the sun...


4 comments:

Gabby Huerta said...

I love that place! Good choice

steph said...

FUN! I wanna go sometime :)

Stephanie G said...

They also have some pretty tasty hot chocolate! (I don't drink coffee either)

skronny said...

man that peach was good.............

 
Locations of visitors to this page