Friday, March 23, 2007

continued...

the last minutes of the game!

11:20pm (game clock- 2:41)
SJ "yes! good turnover"
SK "fabulous!"
JP "I'm freed up in the gospel to not be bummed about that"

11:22pm
AF 10 fouls for TN
JP 79 up, that's what they say in sports, 79 all they're synonymous
SJ that was a great shot
JP WHOA! I'm getting into this, ANdrea aren't you happy
(meanwhile Pete puts on Ellie's former blonde locks, about to be donated to some cancer patient, and he now has a giant blonde mullet, as in a pro NASCAR driver, or Jeff Foxworthy or something)
AF Oh...my gosh!
EL Ohhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh!
(hilarious laughter abounds...and much rejoicing)
(but the game continues...)
Announcer: 68 seconds to go

11:27 pm
Announcer: Rebound, Tennesse...REJECTED!
AF Do you know how many points ohio state was down by? You guys have no idea. You guys don't understand the significance of this!
Ellie: OH NO!
Andrea: Yes!
(Ohio State wins in the last second, 85 to 84)
Andrea: This is the first game where a team I wanted to win won.
Pete, will you take a picture of the TV with the score on there?
CT (coming up from basement groggy eyed) Will you guys please stop screaming?
SJ Alright. It's time for beddy-bye. This chicken needs to go poddy...er...to the bathroom...er to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go ohio!

wow, sounds like you guys were having a party! i was too..kind of...with my math book...except for when i yelled at the end of the game, then my mom got out of bed to tell me to be quiet, she didnt quite understand how exciting the moment was.

Anonymous said...

Andrea, thanks for the Hoosier love. Too bad they couldn't pull it out at the end against UCLA.

Nice live-blogging. I'm sure if I were there, I would have made the activity a bit more difficult to record (TG stands u...sits do..jump..claps...throws his jacket again...grabs SJ and shakes her and says, "watch the game and BE QUIET!"). I might have dominated the report. Good think I was absent.

 
Locations of visitors to this page