Friday, November 21, 2008

2520 group chat

yesterday afternoon all of the 6 2520 girls were on googlechat--so we (or I) started a group chat. It didn't last long, but it was CRAZY while it lasted...

Lacy has joined
Andrea has joined
Sarah has joined
Stephanie has joined

Sarah Kron: this is retarded
me: this is where it gets confusing
Stephanie: what is this?
Sarah: house meeting
group chat
cha-ching
Andrea: oh my goodness
2:14 PM
Stephanie: what?!!! this is crazy!!!
Katie has joined
Andrea: this is crazy
i don't have time for this nonsense
Stephanie: where is lazer tag?
Lacy: interesting?!
So what's the first topic for discussion
Katie: I don't have time email, but I love it!
me: crazy huh?
sarah, you might need to be a little bit more expressive in your chats....for example use more exclamation points!!!!!!!
I don't either
Stephanie: OH MY GOSH!!!
2:15 PM
Sarah: laser tag
where are you?
this makes me laugh
Stephanie: i'm dying
Lacy: I'm in my room....zap!
me: lacy and katie...can you confirm sara
Stephanie: lacy, you aren't up on my googlechat
me: oops
Sarah
Katie: yes
Sarah: wow
me: :)
Sarah: i'm offended
me: ok
Sarah: by that
me: I'm done
Sarah: actually
Stephanie: LOL
i need to pee
Katie: this is so overwhelming
Sarah: woah
Stephanie: i hav eto go
bye!
Sarah: ADD
Katie: I'm over stimulated
2:16 PM
Lacy: what?
me: do you need to pee so bad your eyes are turning yellow?
Sarah: seriously over stimulated
Andrea: you guys are crazy!!!!!!
me: (lacy knows what I'm talking about)
Lacy: haha ellie
Stephanie: yeah
Katie: yes!
Sarah: but funny nonetheless
Stephanie: this is
how did you do this?
Lacy: steph...are you really dying?
Stephanie: yeah please help me
ok i gotta run bye!
Stephanie has left
2:17 PM
Lacy: um... sad...she just left...should we be concerned?
me: bye
Lacy has left
2:18 PM
Sarah: lacy you are funny
i just re-read what you said
zap
ha
Katie: ok, I'm out
me: me too
Katie has left
Andrea has left
me: I mean, I don't really have anything "important" to do, but I just feel like I should leave

2 comments:

Scott said...

That is pretty funny. I don't get the laser (lazer) tag stuff

RCEC said...

What?!

 
Locations of visitors to this page