Thursday, November 13, 2008

Meet Manny

We made a little mistake, at least I think, by stealing a friend's (Seth) mannequin on Halloween night. It's lived at our house since then and keeps getting placed in random spots and scaring unsuspecting people. Manny has been found on the toilet, sitting on the kitchen counter, lying under blankets on the couch and so on.

Tonight somebody placed Manny in a bedroom closet --



We found the culprit:

If I have my way, Manny goes back to Seth tomorrow!

4 comments:

Courtney Reissig said...

Glad to see that the pranks haven't died at 2520.

I would not have liked to find that in my closet at all!

Karen said...

ACK!!! Ruthie and I saw this thing on a tricycle as we were leaving Seth's -- not one of my finest moments... If I would have seen this in my closet, I would've had a stroke. For sure.

gsreimers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh....The fun never ends when Manny is around!

 
Locations of visitors to this page